What we do
The effectiveness, independence and development are basic challenges for our company. -Simultaneous taking care to preserve the principles of sustainable development at the crossroads: our client and the environment that surrounds him.
As a competent partner for our customers, EkoNorm, having fifteen years of experience in the functioning of the demanding market on a national scale is one of the leading positions in key areas of its business.
Investment service – investors, alternative investment, project offices:
- obtaining a decision on the environmental conditions of the consent for the implementation of planned projects on the basis of prepared documentation:
- information card
- environmental impact report
- preparation of investment to obtain permission to use
- perform acceptance measurements
- preparation of post-implementation analysis.
Permits for use of the environment:
Completion of requests for permits to use the environment in different environmental components:
- integrated permits, including basic reports
- authorization for release of gases and dust into the air
- water legal permits
- waste management license
- permits to emit greenhouse gases,
- the implementation of monitoring plans of greenhouse gas emissions.
- implementation of environmental management systems according to ISO 14001
- audits and conducting ongoing documentation related to the reporting and payment for use of the environment
- conformity assessment that economic agents operate with the Environmental Protection Law
- records and billing for use of the environment
Measurement laboratory services (monitoring):
- emission measurement – monitoring within a laboratory accredited under the Polish Centre for Accreditation (Accreditation number: AB 877).
- laboratory accreditation confirms the activity in accordance with the requirements of PN-EN ISO / IEC 17025:2005
- EkoNorm laboratory is affiliated with the Polish Association of emission Laboratories (www.psle.pl).
Laboratory Department of air protection:
Monitoring of air pollutants emission:
- gaseous products of combustion
- organic substances including volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and inorganic substances
- dust substances
The effectiveness of of air protection installation:
- desulphurization, dust removal, including the effectiveness of interval
- firing, adsorption, absorption
- biogas analysis
Parameters of compressed gases:(contents of the oil mist, the number of particles, dew point)
measurement for the selection of air protection system
- granulometric analysis of PM10, PM2,5, analysis of the fraction of dust.
Laboratory Department of Acoustics:
- measurement of industrial, traffic, residential buildings, machinery and equipment noise
- acoustic power measurements of machinery and equipment
- “in situ” determination of the effectiveness of noise barriers and setting of occupational exposure to noise
- sound design (modeling and forecasting, computer graphic visuals).
Aboratory Department of Instrumental Analysis:
- determination and the concentration of aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons by gas chromatography
- mark probe of chemical agent absorbed from the air
- atmospheric gases and working environment.
Land Investigation Laboratory Department:
- sampling of wastewater and groundwater and streams
- sampling of water from rivers and streams